Monday, October 25, 2010

Groupon

If you haven't heard about Groupon (<---link) yet, you probably live under a rock (or in a city they don't cover yet, like Helena, Montana (sorry, no deals for you!).  This site is free to join and if you request it, they will email you a deal in your city each day.  The deals are usually at least 50% off original prices.  There have been deals on restaurants, bars, salons, vacations, retail stores, spas (I love the massage deals), gyms, yoga studios, events (like a dessertfest, truffle making workshop or ladies' night out) and more.  I've saved lots of $$ buying Groupons (is that in the dictionary yet? If not, it should be) for things I do and places I eat anyway (and for ones I'd like to try).  You've got nothing to lose if you sign up for Groupon!




No comments:

Post a Comment