Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FREE Movie Tickets from GoFoBo!

Weird name, I know. Hey, I didn't make up the website! But I wish I did, as it's a really great idea. Sign up for a free account at Gofobo and they will email you free screening passes in your area! I have attended at least 10 free screenings from this site (they email me so many sometimes, I cannot go to them all).  I rarely pay for movies nowadays (that's at least a $12 savings)!  Gofobo also has movie related sweepstakes (I haven't won any yet).  Seems that Gofobo has monopolized the free screening (oh and these are PRE screenings, so you will get to see the movie before it actually comes out) market, as my prior ways of obtaining passes are quickly depleting. Get in on this, it's great. You can usually get up to two passes.  TIP:  Get to the free screenings at least an hour ahead of time, as they always give out more passes than there are seats (and people will start lining up more than an hour ahead). 

No comments:

Post a Comment